* basemenuitem.hh - Header which defines a basemenuitem.
* Copyright (C) 2000 Frank Hale
* Updated: 1 Nov 2001
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
// Represents a menu item.
client = NULL;
icon = None;
name = "";
exec = "";
function = 0;
isSelected = false;
item_x = 0;
item_y = 0;
index = 0;
sub = NULL;
Window icon; // this menu item may be pointing to an icon for use
// in an icon list or something.
std::string name; // name showing on menu.
std::string exec; // command to execute when clicked.
BaseMenu *sub; // submenu this item points to.
syntax highlighted by Code2HTML, v. 0.9.1